- A ceramic Zio2 silica based quick detailer sealant with glass-like gloss with water beading and dirt repellent.
- Originally formulated to maintain the protection and finish quality of ceramic coatings.
- Can also be used as a stand-alone spray-on, wipe-off sealant, where it can offer up to 6 months of protection on daily drivers.
- A water based micro-emulsion formula can be applied to all exterior surfaces, and even on damp surfaces, making it perfect for quickly topping up your vehicle's protection and shine.
- Has excellent hydrophobic properties. Not only does it bead water incredibly well, it will repel water from the surface, making it more difficult for dirt, mud, and other road grime to stick to the surface and allowing for clean up and maintenance.
- Keeps your paint cleaner longer, makes washing the car easier, and allows you to dry it faster.
- Thoroughly was the surface, rinse and dry.
- Spray Ceramic Boost over the panel to be treated.
- Using a clean dry microfiber towel, spread evenly over surface.
- Flip the towel over or use a second towel to light buff and wipe away residue.
- Repeat for most exterior surfaces - paint, glass, chrome and trim.
*Ceramic Boost has a full curing time of up to 24 hours without the need for attention (additional wiping, leveling, etc.). Avoid exposure to elements as much as possible during this time of curing.