Training & Tech Support
We are so lucky to have Kenny on staff. He has been training in this industry for over 30 years. He offers tech support but also hands on training sessions at our facility in Marietta, GA.
If you are interested in taking a class or have a technical question, please contact him below.
Training Session FAQs:
- How long do training sessions last? Typically, our training sessions are 3-4 full day sessions.
- What do training sessions cover? They cover vinyl repair, leather repair, plastic repair, velour repair, carpet repair and recoloring.
- Where will the class be held? At Vinyl Pro, 1935 Davis Lane, Marietta, GA 30067
- How many people take the class at a time? We do not allow for more than 6 trainees in any given session. We want it to be as hands on as possible.
- How much do sessions cost? They typically cost $500 a day.
- Is there a deposit? We require a 50% deposit to reserve your spot. The remainder is due before the start of class.
- What time does the class start and end each day? The class will begin at 9am and ends around 4pm.
- Is lunch included? Lunch is included and will be catered in every day. Please let us know if you have any dietary restrictions.
- Do you need to bring your own supplies? You do not. We will supply you with everything you'll need. However, if you wish to use some of your own tools then you are welcome to.
- Which airport should you fly into? Hartsfiled Jackson Atlanta International Airport. We are 30-45 minutes north of the aiport.
- Will transportation be provided? There are hotels that are in walking distance from us. Some trainings in the past have rented cars, however most walk or uber. There is a public bus system as well.
Training Session Reviews:
- "Recommend class to anyone that wants to know about repairing and refinishing interiors."
- "Training was very useful. Kenny was great!!! Everyone is very helpful here. I would defiantly recommend Vinyl Pro."
- "Kenny and the rest of the vinyl Pro staff were great. The training was clear and practical. Kenny listened and answered all questions in a knowledgeable and patient manner."