A water-based transparent color containing a fixing agent and fat liquors for aniline leather. CLA is designed to re-new, re-color or to give a stylish effects to leathers with good absorption. It achieves high performance in terms of adhesion, wet and dry-rub fastness and flexibility.
CLA Provides Several Functions in One Application:
- Color becomes part of the leather's surface.
- Provides additional protection effect.
- Color without affecting the hand of the leather.
- Will not transfer onto clothing.
- Hides and blends light scrapes and scratches.
It can be applied by a cloth or spray gun. It is usually applied after an adhesion promoter (Pre-Bottom A, Pre-Bottom C or Pre-Bottom S).