SEM Solve is a virgin solvent blend to clean panels prior to refinish or repair. It effectively removes adhesive residue, wax, grease, road, tar, oil, silicone paint overspray and bug remnants. It is easy to use and leaves no residue. It can be used on bare steel, bare aluminum, primed or painted surfaces and SMC and plastic.
- Apply SEM Solve directly to surface or clean cloth.
- Wipe surface with enough material to adequately float contaminants out of sand scratches.
- Wipe dry in one direction with a clean, lint-free cloth, turning and changing cloths often.
- If SEM Solve air dries on the surface, re-wet and dry completely with a clean, lint free cloth, turning and changing cloths often.
- If SEM Solve air dries on the surface, re-wet and dry completely with a clean, lint free cloth.
- Do not leave solvent cloth on painted surfaces.